At PTL Lettings we are offering different services that are right for you. We deal with every landlord independently to meet their needs. Our highly trained staff will be able to help you with any concerns you may have. Some of the services we provide for instance:
- Tenant Find service – Property advertised on our social media pages and property portals.
Crafted floorplans, photography and 360 virtual tours. Carry out all viewings and a comprehensive tenant referencing. Legally binding tenancy agreement and deposit protected in Government approved deposit scheme.
- Let & Rent Collect – Includes Tenant Find service, monthly rent statements and serving of legal notices.
Tenancy agreement renewals, annual gas safety reminders and monthly rent statements.
- Full Management – Includes Tenant Find and Let & Rent Collect. We will manage it all for you.
Inventory and check-in inspection, quarterly inspections, handling all property maintenance issues, finally check-out inspection and deposit resolution.
- Rent Guarantee and legal cover services – Most Importantly, this means that we will be able to guarantee your monthly income on your properties for the specified period agreed between us (PTL Lettings) and you (The Landlord)
As a part of our services we can offer:
- Gas Safety Checks. Every landlord has a legal responsibility to check gas appliances and installations of their rented property every 12 months. It must be done by a registered Gas Safe engineer.
- Inspection Services. Regular inspections help to ensure tenants are looking after the property. PTL Lettings will complete check-in inspections at the beginning of the new tenancy, mid-term inspections every 3 months and a check-out inspection at the end of the tenancy.
- Fully referenced tenants. Referencing every potential tenant can minimise the risk of potential non-payers and troublesome tenants. The reference includes income, employment, and landlord checks. As a result, it helps to find the right tenants who can afford the property and have had no problems paying the rent in the past.
- Secure Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Deposits are taken to cover the costs of any damages at the end of the tenancy. Therefore, any deposits received for Assured Shorthold Tenancies must be protected. This must be within 30 days of the receipt.
- Selective licensing – For example, transferring from another letting agent at no cost to the landlord.
- In conclusion, we also offer free advice on how to comply with Licensing regulations and how to make the home safe to rent.