How does it work?
- Register on our website and be the first to know about upcoming properties.
- Once you find the property you like, book a viewing with one of our agents.
- You will be required to complete an application form & provide all necessary documents to support your reference via our online systems.
- Upon referencing checks completion final step to sign all relevant documents.
- You will be able to collect your keys once all the documents are signed.
Things to consider before looking for a house:
- Type of property you require
- Number of bedrooms
- Any Accessibility and Special Requirements
Once you have applied for the property and completed your application, the referencing process will start. Subject to reference you will be given option to either apply for Zero Deposit Scheme or a Traditional Deposit prior to moving into property.
Deposit will be protected via a Government Approved Deposit Scheme.
In some circumstances a guarantor maybe required to secure the property. One of our staff members will guide you through the whole process so renting a property becomes as simple and stress free as possible.
What do you need for referencing?
- Employment details
- Proof of income
- Bank account details
- Landlord/Letting Agency details